Medical Gloves | Ansell "SafeGrip" | High Risk glove | #1 Glove for Embalmers | Coroner glove | Medical Examiner Glove | Funeral Home Glove | Vision Medical | In Stock Now
"Safegrip" High Risk Gloves (Ansell)
#1 Selling Embalming Glove
Great Price | Fast Delivery
- Thickness: 14 mils
- Length: 11.6 Inches
- Available in: Small- X-Large
- Case quantity: 500 Gloves
These latex gloves meet and exceed N.F.P.A. guidelines! For increased protection in hazardous environments, rely on SafeGrip® latex exam gloves. An extended beaded cuff provides greater protection over the wrist and arm. SafeGrip® latex exam gloves are thicker at the fingertips for added protection in high-risk situations.
- A low modulus profile allows for a comfortable fit resulting in reduced hand fatigue over long periods of wear
- Outstanding tensile strength for extraordinary durability
- Textured fingers for a secure grip in wet or dry conditions
- Meets or exceeds Emergency Medical Glove requirements of Emergency Medical Glove requirements of N.F.P.A. 1999-2003
- Great glove for Medical Examiners, Coroners, Funeral Homes. Mortuaries, transport companies.
Why are there no prices on your urns or jewelry? In order to access pricing, you must contact Vision Medical customer service to receive a login.
Do you charge sales tax? We do not charge sales tax except in our home state of Georgia. We are obligated to charge both county and state taxes.
What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
When can I expect my order? Generally speaking, standard FedEx shipping takes 1 to 5 business days in the contiguous 48 states.
Can I get overnight or second day delivery? Yes, but orders must be placed before 12:00 pm EST.
Do you ship outside the US? No, only the contiguous 48 states.
How do you ship? We ship exclusively with FedEx.
Do you offer engraving on cremation urns? Yes, we offer personalization on certain urns. Urns that can be engraved are so marked. Standard engraving is 2-3 lines. Call customer service for pricing.
How long does engraving take? Please allow at least 3-4 business days for approval of proof of engraving.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. If within 14 days of receiving your product you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we will replace the product or refund your money.
- Please inspect all merchandise upon arrival for possible damage
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 14 days
- You must contact Vision Medical within 14 days of receiving your order at email@example.com
- Our team of customer service professionals will work with you to satisfy your business needs
We Also Recommend
Surecare Nitrile Gloves | 5 mil thick | 9" Length | Available Now | $135/case of 1000 | Covid-19 Supplies | Vision Medical
Latex Gloves, Powder-Free 7 mil, standard length | Cream Color | Dressing Glove | Vision Medical | In Stock