Continuum Mantel Clock Urn
"Howard Miller Continuum"
- Dimensions: 14" x 10.25" x 6.25"
- Capacity: 200 Cubic Inches
- Available: Oak and Windsor Cherry finish
- Engravable: No
Our Howard Miller Continuum Mantle Clocks is a satin finished bracket style mantel clock featuring a hinged door to an interior compartment which can conceal urn. The decorative dial with antique brass finished accents, glass crystal and roman numerals. Quartz battery operated movement. Internal container sold separately.
Why are there no prices on your urns or jewelry? In order to access pricing, you must contact Vision Medical customer service to receive a login.
Do you charge sales tax? We do not charge sales tax except in our home state of Georgia. We are obligated to charge both county and state taxes.
What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal.
When can I expect my order? Generally speaking, standard FedEx shipping takes 1 to 5 business days in the contiguous 48 states.
Can I get overnight or second day delivery? Yes, but orders must be placed before 12:00 pm EST.
Do you ship outside the US? No, only the contiguous 48 states.
How do you ship? We ship exclusively with FedEx.
Do you offer engraving on cremation urns? Yes, we offer personalization on certain urns. Urns that can be engraved are so marked. Standard engraving is 2-3 lines. Call customer service for pricing.
How long does engraving take? Please allow at least 3-4 business days for approval of proof of engraving.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. If within 14 days of receiving your product you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we will replace the product or refund your money.
- Please inspect all merchandise upon arrival for possible damage
- Keep all original packaging as you received it for at least 14 days
- You must contact Vision Medical within 14 days of receiving your order at email@example.com
- Our team of customer service professionals will work with you to satisfy your business needs
We Also Recommend